Terms and Conditions
Title to any goods purchased from the Seller shall only pass to the Buyer upon payment in full of the price thereof. Until such payment, the Buyer shall store the product in such a way as to show clearly that the Buyer may sell and deliver products to a third party in the ordinary course of the Buyer’s business, on condition that such full payment as aforesaid.
The Buyer has the fiduciary duty to account to the claims which the Buyer may have against its customer arising from such sales to the third-party members until such payments made in full as aforesaid. The Seller reserves the right to repossess any of the Products to which it has title hereunder and for this purpose the Buyer hereby grants an irrevocable right and licence to the Sellers, Servants and Agents to enter upon all or any of its premises with such transport as may be necessary during normal working hours.
Nothing in this condition shall confer any right onto the Buyer to return the goods sold hereunder or refuse or delay payment therefore unless otherwise agreed.
- Net 30 days from date of invoice. Subject to status.
- The Seller reserves the right to charge interest on overdue accounts at a rate of 5% per month to run from the date of payment until the receipt by the Seller of the due amount whether or not after the judgement.
Claims for damages/shortages
- All claims for damages etc., must be made within 48 hours of receipt of goods.
- All claims for shortages etc., must be made within 24 hours of receipt of goods.
- All returns must be unopened and suitable for resale.
- Items for return (unopened and ready for resale) are to be made within 14 days of purchase for full credit.
- Over 15 days of purchase, returns shall receive a handling charge of 30% of the original charge and can only be returned when we are able to process an immediate sale.
- Food and Beverages – non returnable
- Diaries and planners – not required are to be made by 10 December of year previous to the year to which such dated products relate.
- Unused computer consumables, not required, where outside seal has not been tampered with – return within 14 days of purchase. If the customer returns such a product(s) as faulty, it will only be granted a credit note if the manufacturer accepts that the product has not been misused, overloaded, incorrectly installed or incorrectly stored. In certain circumstances the customer must complete a faulty product evaluation form.
- Direct Deliveries to other sites. (Pick and Wrap) – all not required returns have a minimum not required return value of £25.00. (Postal returns by agreement)
- In the case of direct deliveries, faulty/damaged product returned which is proven to be ‘not required’, £5.00 charge per item returned to be applied.
For terms and conditions regarding our refund and returns policies, please go to our returns information page for more information.
All prices are subject to the additional value of added tax at the rate ruling on the day of despatch. Goods will be charged at the price ruling at the time of delivery. Prices may also vary due to market conditions and currency fluctuations. E&O.E
Delivery & Latest Order Acceptance
- Free delivery to registered accounts of Online Office Products Ltd.
- Credit card payments over £30.00 excl VAT. Free delivery.
- Credit card payments under £29.99 excl VAT incur £8.00 + VAT delivery charge.
- Orders for next day delivery locally will be taken between 0900 to 1730.
- Orders for next day delivery nationwide will be taken between 0900 to 1600.
- Same day delivery may be available, however a charge for this may be levied.
- We will endeavour where possible, to advise of any delay or shortage of product, or any item with an extended lead-time, on the day of receipt of the order.
- Please note delivery shortages into us may occur from time to time affecting our service. Your understanding in this matter would be appreciated.
- All furniture is delivered flat pack unless special arrangements have been agreed with Online Office Products Ltd.
For terms and conditions regarding our deliveries and latest order acceptance, please visit our delivery information page.
As we value all our customers and their needs, we would be pleased to hear of any problems you may encounter with our service, staff or products. Complaints may be lodged by telephone, e-mail or letter addressed for the attention of Jayne Martin at the registered company address.
Registered Company Details:
Online Office Products Ltd
18, Shipston Business Village,
Tel: 01789 450355
Registered in England and Wales No 4061075